Gasp! O: I GOT TAGGED! D:
xD anyways here just a thing to let ya guys now im still here kicking around and all that. Lol so yah got tagged by
work. This is the second OC to creator interview i did xD so lets give it a go! Rules:1. Choose one of your OCs.2. Your OC must answer every question as truthfully as possible.3. Journal title should be "OC Interview".4. When you're done, tag as many people as you wish.5. Have fun!!!
OC chosen: I'll be using my hedgie Soul for now and the info here would be from a site/s which I joined to create/develop his story The Sonic portrayed here in this interview is not the canon Sonic we all know, but the Sonic where I came from.
-----------------------------------1. Hi! What's your real name and nickname?
"The name's Soul...I guess that's my real name and nickname since it was the ONLY name given to me since birth"2. Interesting... what's your current age?"I'm 16" 3. Uh-huh. What's your favorite food? "As long as it's Pizza any flavors of course, but keep the anchovies away...I don't like them."4. And your favourite drink?"Cola please" *thumbs up*5. Confession time! Who's your crush/lover?*blushes* "Crush?...well there is this one girl...her name is Sakura. She's a hedgehog, she's a hedgehog, she's pink, she's really good at baking especially when it comes to cupcakes. She's sweet like the treat she bakes but too much sweet well can hurt ya..hehe so beware...next question please? *looks away*6. Aww! Have you kissed yet?
*face turning red* "Umm...not yet...Why would you ask that??"
(GUESS AGAIN This art is sooo OLD and LAME lolz)7. Classic question! What's your favourite color?
"Cyan!" 8. Who's your favourite author?"Hmm...I haven't got into reading that yet,so I'm just gonna leave this blank for now"
9. Now what's your biggest fear?"The fear of losing someone and rejection...It might sound lame to some, but that is what i'm afraid of..."
10. *stifles a giggle* I'm not laughing... *bursts out laughing* Sorry. Any siblings?
*ironic tone* "Sure you are...and I'm not getting angry either...oh that's just fine, laughing at other peoples fears is totally normal" *sigh* "No apparently...I was raised as a single child , due to certain events the only family I have are my friends and of course including the girl I mentioned in question number five...but I guess that's good enough"
11. Almost done, it's only twenty questions. Who's your hero?
"The blue blur himself,I mean he's cool, fast, brave...he might have this attitude, that could be a little pain in the butt for others. But hey it's for the sake of fun and adventure."
12. Okay, who's your worst enemy?
"I was gonna say Robotnik but he's for the blue dude, my enemies well are those who are involved into the black arts/magic"
13. What would you do if your hero and your worst enemy got together?
"As If those two would ever get along...haha"
14. Interesting... what would you do if you met your creator?
"That would be nice...I could watch him work/ draw all day and night
(NO SLEEP FOR ME LOLZ ). Perhaps hang out with him and make some PUN-ny jokes...haha"
15. Okay, I'll contact them right now. Done! Now, what do you want to be when you grow up?"Hey give him a break now, he's too tired and busy due to his college and personal projects...it's not easy being an artist ya know. When I grow up? Well what I want to be depends on how entirely I live out my life as of now it's undecided."
16. What's your worst nightmare?"Drowning...not drowning in water but drowning in my own darkness, as well as losing the ones who are close to me."
17.What's your life-long dream?
"This might be personal, but my dream is to find out my identity and inner self. Like get to know who my real parents are, where I came from"
18.What would you do if your life-long dream came true?
"It would be kinda hard...it's hard to choose between two places, but I guess i'll stay at the place where I consider it home "
19. Okay, where's your favorite place to relax?
"Well anywhere that's quiet and serene...something that lifts my spirits up..hehe"
20. Last question! What do you spend most of your time doing?"Taking long strolls, listening to music, hanging out with friends or whenever I'm stressed and have some free time I go soul searching. No it's not that kind of soul searching..it's the kind of time or process where I examine my feelings and motives"
No tags for now....now heading back to work see ya guys feel free to try it